Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘AMTA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, the American Music Therapy Association located at 8455 Colesville Road, Suite 1000, Silver Spring, Maryland, 20910. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- AMTA does not collect information that you do not willingly provide through your AMTA online member record. Only current members' primary address/contact information is displayed in the online directory. You may opt-out from having your information shown online by checking the "Do Not Display Info Online" box in your AMTA online record. (See website Privacy statement for more information)
- AMTA makes every effort to maintain current and reliable content on the website. However, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by AMTA. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.